Skip to content
Greater Understanding of:
- Factors that might be contributing to your pain
- How to restore balance in your body
Learn and Apply
- Practical skills- Breathing
- Setting realistic activity goals
- Pain prevalence for Australia individuals is one in five
- As age increases, pain prevalence increases
- Females more than 30 years old have more pain than males
- Back pain is the most common problem
- Cause of pain usually spontaneous or unknown
- 45% severe pain, 55% mild – discomforting pain
- The majority experienced pain, daily or continuously, for three or more years.
- The majority receive care from a medical practitioner
- These findings are consistent with overseas studies.
error: Content is protected !!