Welcome to Enriched Health Care in 2016.
We are currently hosting this welcome information on our Gait and Motion Clinic Department Site whilst we complete an upgrade of www.enrichedhealthcare.com.au website.
Enriched Health Care is a novel provider of creative health care solutions. We are proud to provide you with a range of professional health care services to keep you both physically well and well connected with our team. As a valued Health Care Participant there are some special ways to make the most of your time with us.
1. Enriched Health Care will provide you with access to the Enriched Health Care dartfish.tv channel. Click here to view. This is where you have access to a range of video exercise channels including the generic Enriched Health Care Channel, specialty channels such as persistent pain, manual handling, pose tech running. PLUS you get your very own private channel where you specific exercises and movement analysis video are stored. You will recieve an email with your login details. If you haven’t yet received an email please send an email to email@example.com requesting access.
2. Access to Enriched Health Care Yammer chat groups. Yammer is a private Enterprise Chat software. These are Our private groups for Enriched Health Care members only and include Enriched Kids, Enriched WorkPlace, Enriched Living, Gait and Motion Clinic, Enriched Sports, Neurowell, General Communication. You can use these groups for communicating with Enriched Health Care team members, support services as well as other Enriched Health Care participants. Click Here to sign up.
4. Online Bookings. You can see your diary any time. Book appointments. Book Alter G sessions. Book Pilates Classes.
5. Telehealth. No longer tied to the old format of health care delivery Enriched Health Care offers telehealth service deliver for prescreening and consultations. You will recieve an email with your set up directions. If you have not yet recieved your set up email please
6. Online courses. The first of our courses is the online persistent pain course. This course is currently open for all of our WorkCover and CTP participants.
7. Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions click here
We hope you enjoy your time with us. If we can be of any assistance flick us a message on Yammer.